MLS is a member of the Tri-Valley Conference and is a memebr of the Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA). Our athletic program offers a wide variety of opportunities to boys and girls for interscholastic competition.
Athletics at MLS are meant to...
- teach and endorse long-term physical and mental health among students
- offer its participants, both coaches and athletes, opportunities to use their God-given talents in specific areas of athletics to their fullest potential.
- involve as many students as possible. Student participation will lend to the success of the interscholastic athletic programs and keep students stay active.
- teach teamwork, discipline, sportsmanship.
- have students learn to win and lose gracefully and the opportunity to cultivate other skills that will help the athletes in their future ministries.
- helps with organization, which will help students academically.
- integrate students into the student body through the opportunities it provides for development of school pride, entertainment, and support of parents, alumni, and community.
Football - Boys
Volleyball - Girls
Cross Country - Boys & Girls
Poms - Girls
Basketball - Boys & Girls
Wrestling - Boys
Poms - Girls
Baseball - Boys
Softball - Girls
Track - Boys & Girls
SINCE 2010, MLS TEAMS HAVE…
- Won 7 TVC West Division Championships
- Won 15 MHSAA Disitrict Championships
- Won 10 MHSAA Regional Championships
- Earned 1 MHSAA State Runner-up