History In the late 19th century, the Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Michigan felt a need to train pastors to serve a growing number of congregations. They recognized the value of training their own pastors so that they would continue to have well-trained confessional pastors.
This page doesn't have a description available. Click "Read More" or the title to see the page.
Founded in 1955, the MLS Booster Club exists to pray for the MLS family and ministry, promote the program and mission of MLS, help at school functions, give graduation grants for future pastors and teachers, underwrite non-budgeted items for the school, provide volunteer labor for special projects, and support international and cross-cultural programs.