Grade School Cross Country Invitational
On September 14, 2016 we invite your school to participate in this year’s LES Grade School Cross Country Invitational.
The meet will take place at Wickes Park, located at 7492 McCarty Road in Saginaw.
This meet is open to all WELS/ELS schools, grades 3-8.
Contact our meet Director, Seth LaBair, with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-823-4696
You can enter your team by following the 4 steps below:
- Sign up for a free coach account (if you do not have one)
- Go to the website: www.athletic.net
- Click on ‘Sign In’ in the upper right hand corner, and then click ‘Sign Up’ on the bottom of that screen.
- Complete the signup wizard
- After receiving the confirmation email, go on to #2
- Add meets to your season calendar
- Sign In to Athletic.net
- Navigate to your team home by clicking your name in the upper right hand corner to open the side menu, and then the home icon next to the appropriate team.
- Click “Add Meet” above your calendar box
- Where it says “Meet ID:” enter 120204 and click Add
- Review the information and click Save and Continue >
- You may need to click Save and Continue > again
- Repeat this process for the rest of your season calendar (You can also add meets by date, if you don’t know the Meet ID)
- Verify that your calendar is correct. Use the Edit button next to meets to make corrections
- Enter team roster
- Open the side menu by clicking on your name.
- Click on your team and then click “Edit Athletes” from the list of links for your team.
- Add athletes to the roster manually, or upload your roster using the “Upload Athlete Roster” option
- Register athletes for MLS LES Grade School Invite
- Locate MLS LES Grade School Invite on your team’s main cross country page and click on it
- On the right under Team Tools, click Register Athletes.
- Click Increment Divisions to quickly register all your athletes in the first race division, or manually select the race division for each athlete
- Use the boxes on the bottom of the page to add additional athletes to your roster
|800 Meters Boys 3-4th Grade||4:00 PM|
|1,600 Meters Boys 5-6th Grade||4:20 PM|
|2,400 Meters Boys 7-8th Grade||4:50 PM|
|800 Meters Girls 3-4th Grade||4:00 PM|
|1,600 Meters Girls 5-6th Grade||4:20 PM|
|2,400 Meters Girls 7-8th Grade||4:50 PM|